Thursday, May 31, 2012

School's Out.... For the SUMMER!!!!

Now that school is out for the summer, I can catch my breath and add the pictures I have been meaning to add for the last 7 months. This past year, I have noticed a HORRIBLE decrease in my short term memory and I hope to find out the source before next year. It has caused me to feel so overwhelmed with even small things- so things like blogging, etc... have been pushed to the back burner. It's really sad when I can't remember what I had for breakfast, but I can still recite "Little Orphan Annie" from my fifth grade program. I wonder if I have just exceeded my capacity. Ha!!! I have done several new things in my classroom this year and I want to share some of them. Instead of one long random post, I want to just do individual posts- I am going to try to get some up today. :) I just HAVE to share this first though.... My daughter was browsing the "Barbie" aisle in Toys-R-Us and I saw this:
Hmmm... because I TOTALLY wear stilleto heels and a spaghetti strap sundress to teach Kindergarten every day. Am I right??? Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment